Re: "drawbridge" crossings of cane lines over QR

Eddie's question adds to the existing thread on movable-span bridges.
Another in the drawbridge category is Pichi Richi's access to Stirling
North: a temporary span placed over one leg of the sg triangle.
Presumably, there is now something more substantial.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

Eddie Oliver <eoliver@efs.mq.edu.au> wrote in article