Re: QR going national?

> I can't see QR getting NR as long as Herr Kenet is still in power.
>>

>Herr Kenet may think it is a wise business decision to sell NR - to
>whoever..........money knows no boundaries.
>
>I wonder how a NR would look in the broncos colours..............
>
>David H

Money does know no boundaries - Especially when you attempt to open the way
for your American mates to pick up a major asset for next to nothing, by
illegally (under national competition policy) excluding other (govt)
bidders.

Bronco Rail would be good. (Bronco contains the letters NRC <g>)

Regards,
Russ...