Re: Added stations

A lot of the stations between Essendon and Broadmeadows were added after the
line was built to Broadmeadows, but the most notable would be Glenbervie.

Showgrounds Station was also opened after Flemington Racecourse (1861 and
1883 IIRC).

Visit my Broadmeadows Line website to see the dates of these stations
openings etc.
GOTO Main Page - Then Stations Page
http://home.primus.com.au/hurste/bmsl

937401807.13553@diddley.primus.com.au">news:937401807.13553@diddley.primus.com.au...