Re: Employment

Railway Rasputin <bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote in message
37DB515E.2FEFE5F3@fastlink.com.au">news:37DB515E.2FEFE5F3@fastlink.com.au...

> Anthony Tubbs wrote:
> >

> > One pre-requesite for employment on Railways/Railroads/Tramways anywhere
in
> > world is a frontal labotomy with out one of these you have no hope!!!

Wash your mouth out, crap like that will make you very ill!
You need to be a Gunzel, thats all! Without us Railways would have been
scrapped long ago.
The biggest denials come from the ones that have to be carried off to
retirement by men in white coats!
You have to have a need to be a train driver, and overcome all the
obstacles. Who else would put up with lousy hours, long shifts, little
money, no social life, a reduced life expectancy, the expectation of killing
someione every 48 months on average, no social life, an average of at least
one marriage breakup, and oh yes, there are these two strange people that
come over each Fathers Day, oh I guess they feel sorry for
[Rod :-(]