Australia Day Tram repainted!

Get out the streamers, get out the balloons, run down to the bottle shop,
it's time to celebrate! -

The 1999 Australia Day tram has finally been repainted!!

It is now blue & yellow and based at Malvern Depot.  I think it is
advertising the National Art Gallery.  It was first seen 2 days ago, on
the 8th Sept 1999.

I will be updating my trams page early next week:
http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278/trams/index.htm
It is a little old, 2068 is back in service, 220 is in service in plain
cream/peach (ex "$60 off...")

Gareth.

              Nothing is so smiple it can't be screwed up.
 Gareth Lumsden     s9763278@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au    glums112@yahoo.com
 Gareth's Railway Web Page        http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278