Nowingi-Millewa Sth Railway

I am chasing information on the history of the Nowingi-Millewa Sth Railway
so as I can display it on my web page. Apparently the ARHS published some
info back in 1974 (ARHS Bulletin 444 (October 1974 and ARHS Bulletin 446
(December 1974)). Does anybody have access to this info, or other info about
the line, and if so could they e-mail me so as I can arrange getting hold of
the info, or could they e-mail it to me.

Thanks

Gavin.

Gavin Potter.
e-mail:
(home)  gavpot@ozemail.com.au
(work)   gavin.potter@agric.nsw.gov.au
or check out:
 http://www.ozemail.com.au/~gavpot
"Planning without action is futile. Action without planning
is fatal."  -Alan Speigel.