Re: More Money for Alice to Darwin line

Lachlan Smith <lsmith@senet.com.au> wrote in message
38182da9.0@kastagir.senet.com.au">news:38182da9.0@kastagir.senet.com.au...
> The Federal Government has announced that it will contribute another 65
> million dollars towards the Alice to Darwin rail link.
>
> Lachlan Smith
> ADELAIDE
More than that, Lachlan, Northern Territory and South Australia have also
increased their Financial Commitment and more than 1000 workers will start
laying the line, in the very near future. Howards 'monkey' face with the
stupid grin, was all over TV last night, promising that it would be built
and as soon as possible, maybe Timor will mean more than a Billion dollar
liability, we look like getting some permanent steel on the ground...at long
last
Rod