Re: North Melbourne

James Brook said in message <38197CE1.6F67735F@ozemail.com.au>, I therefore
quote:

>I saw a GNRS T class (I couldn't see the number) shunting the met
>ballast train near North Melbourne at approximatley 1350 today. I also
>saw N459 - A71(not sure about this number) - N??? on the flyover.

Hi,

The GNRS ballast train has been there, in various spots all week. T376 at
the up end, T377 and T345 (??) at the other end.

N's / A's / P's / S's normally cross the flyover to run the pass. trains at
Spencer St, normally a few coupled together cross. Its good seeing WCR and
VLP vomit livery stuff coupled, crossing. Freights also end up on the
flyover as a result of the turning loop.

Of interest, I saw the cab of a GM class loco sitting being stripped in
GNRS yard at Nth Melb today. Does anyone know which GM this came off?

Regards
Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?