Re: New Tickets for Bayside Trains

Reuben Farrelly <reubie@bigpond.AAA.com> wrote:
> Good candidates for this sort of thing may be Werribee, Sunbury, North
> Melbourne and maybe even Hawthorn (which incidentally looks like it has lots
> of unused space) - all are near to existing commercial areas.

Isn'n Hawthorn already being used as a depot for 'revenue protection officers'?
I find it quite ironic that there seems to be PTC employees there constantly,
while the ticket office and waiting room are permanently closed from the public.

Peter.
---
If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?