Peterbrough Station news tue 26 th oct 1999.

Peterborough 15:04 CST  good afternoon all, there was a
bit of action at the station this morning, with the Westbound
IP running 30 minutes ahead of time at 12:45 , I dare say the
 crew would have been cheesed of , having to waste all that saved time
waiting for the Perth /Sydney up TNT freight, which passed on
 the loop at  13:00.  Locos in charge of the IP were NR28 City of Port
Augusta and NR29 Kwinana.   I did not catch the Freight train loco Nos
as they were on the offside track of the loop.

Enjoy your Trains.

--
  Robin
 Email: stationmaster@ozemail.com.au