Re: Hillside (Vic)

At last the RTL might det some use...  Unless of course it falls though the
bridge, and gets bogged in the creek <g!> That would be one way to get rid
of it :)

I dare say that the line will have passenger services reinstated anyway
eventually, in which case, I don't see them using the RTL to haul them,
although it could look interesting, - could a sprinter use the bridge as
is????