Re: CityRail Guessing Games - 23 & 24 Oct.

Hi

I saw the down Ghan at Canterbury (but wasn't in a photographical correct
postiion) behind NR110 (I think). There were some workers around Lidcombe
when I was there.

The afternoon Canberra Up Xplorer (at least) went via East Hills.

Eric
www.webalias.com/erknet