Re: jeff how we love you

Andrew wrote:

> on the radio today i heard the gold coast council has ask him to run as
> mayor with quite a large sum of money to go with the job
> dose this mean he will self off all that he can get his hands on in the way
> he did with the rail ways in victoria?

There's bugger-all public infrastructure at Surfer Parasites to sell
off. He might feel uncomfortable about actually having to create wealth
rather than just selling off the family silver.

Maybe he'll be channeling the Spirit of Christmas (Max Christmas, that
is).

--
Robert Kearey           	Remote Access Group
ITS                     	University of Queensland