NIght Shift CD problem

HI All,

Just got my copy of the Night Shift CD. Seven seconds into Track 2, there's
about two seconds of something that is not 5711 on the right channel, like
another steam train's recording being mixed in accidentally. This happens on
three different CD players, so I'm sure it's as it is recorded onto the CD. Has
anyone else noticed this or have I got a bung copy?

--
Dr A.P. Whichello                                 Phone: +61 2 6268 8191
Electrical Engineering Image Coding Laboratory      Fax: +61 2 6268 8443

"I wish to God these calculations had been executed by Steam!" C.Babbage