Re: Mt Christie Derailment (SA) - Feb 1997

I think you are talking about the head-on between a West bound National Rail
train and an Eastbound Australian National train?

>From what I've read it was the result of the AN crew over running a train
order resulting in a head on a few km east of Mt Christie (not actually on
the Nullabor Plain).

There where some phoyos floating around on the web shortly after, but can't
remember where I got them from now.

Maybe someone else can fill in more details.

Bob.
Eric Cartman <erk_cartman@yahoo.com> wrote in message
OnvP3.306$Vy1.5574@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:OnvP3.306$Vy1.5574@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...
> Hi
>
> I am seeking information on a derailment that occurred on the Nullabor at
Mt