Your Station News Wednesday.

Now that the squatters have gone from the Crew Barracks
I will once again have the job of looking  after this area , until
we get some one to lease the place.

On lite traffic to report today  the "Indian Pacific"  glided through
on time at 11:30 CST  with locos NR120 and NR26 in charge
these are the same locos which were on the Down IP yesterday.

The roses in front of the main office are looking terrific and
the council actually cut the weeds back for me yesterday

I am in need of some funds to by toiletries and weed spray
and a new seat for My Station , so I thought I might auction
of a rare book I found in the office.

Titled     Australian National Railways
               Operating Manual
              Class,280, 250,100
                  Rail Cars
all beautifully preserved in a Binder , let me know weather
 you want it , Will go to the best bid.
--
Dirtcircuit Videos
 Email: stationmaster@ozemail.com.au