Re: Metcard

As I have already posted it is government policy to not have Metcard
Xpress for normal people.  Nor to have the plastic coated tickets for
all montly, weekly, and 10X2-hour tickets.

(But we are no longer a jefforcarcy, so maybe Government policy will
change.  Lets start writing the letters to the new Labour Government)

Maybe it time for next year if you write now, if you do nothing, then
don't complain when they do nothing.

SunshineCat (ellen316@NOSPAMprimus.com.au) wrote:
: well as long as we are a jefforcarcy never
: Bunn wrote in message ...
: >does anyone know when the yearly tickets are going to be able to be checked
: >by the machines. I got to a school where about 1000 kids go to the same
: >station and it takes for ever to get through the bariers when everyone has
: a
: >yearly ticket
: >P.S thanx for the tip about the book ill go to Railfan
: >
: >

--

Chris Gordon