Re: Goulburn Round House

Wayne <wat_9msn@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
7u9s3u$4ih$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:7u9s3u$4ih$1@news1.mpx.com.au...
> Hiya Guys I have a webpage that I am working on it is for the Goulburn
Round
> House
> I am looking for a home for it can someone please help me where is a good
> web hosting place ??

What about the 5MB you get with your Optusnet account? That would be a good
place to actually host it.

THEN, you can go off to http://www.bigfoot.com/ and get yourself  Bigfoot
email address - you also get a virtual URL, which redirects to your site.
*IF* you change ISP's, you merely go to the Bigfoot site, enter the NEW URL
and people then go there instead. Saves you having to tell everyone what th
new URL is.

DaveP