Re: Feedback needed

Gday

WhaleOilBeefHooked wrote in message <7u4li5$jlg$1@news1.mpx.com.au>...
>Hi Everyone,
>
>I have a confession to make - I like writing timetables. I think I do it
>better than the current operators. Will people please visit
>http://www.ozemail.com.au/~daproc/timetables.html, follow the links, and
>advise me of what they think of what I have written (the timetables, that
>is - not the HTML - I have people on alt.html already working on that!)
>
>I would be particularly interested in opinions on the commercial viability
>of what I have proposed.

There are problems I see on the North Coast... one is how you would intend
crewing your Mbah service from Grafton, on the timings you show it would
require 2 crews...  also the lack of daylight services arriving at
reasonable times in Sydney will never fly on the coast... also the
intermediate stations North of Taree have to be at leat a stops, the
government will not have it any other way....

Cheers
Jack
Queensland: Perfect One day
Beautiful the next
And wet for the other 363 days of the year