Re: Michael's Gunzel Cam updated.

"no it isnt at my end" is the excuse used by anyone that know's f*** all
about computers. Coming from you, it sounds about right too.

Regards
Michael

(There is nothing I hate worse than someone who makes claims as to
something they know absolutely nothing about, I really expected better from
you Tony).

Tony Gatt said in message <380673B8.C6DA6F6C@tig.com.au>, I therefore
quote: