Re: Glenrowan

Hang on rod,

one one hand you slag off at Jeff being a thief and a wanker

>Chalk one up Victoria!
>Guess that wiped the smirk of your face,Mr. Kennett!
>Now if we could only get your Bank Account back....hmmm.

Next you praise the thing that jeff loves, private enterprise
(Privatisation) Alsthom purchased the signal maintenance in one of the first
PTC sell offs.  RSA employs subcontractors to do nearly all of the works and
they are private companies.  Mad up of ex railway employees that had there
services terminated when staff reductions where the big thing in the early
90's when Mr Cain and Mrs Kerner where the bosses.

>These guys are good! The old V/Line would have taken at least six months to
>do this.
>Rod

can you "PLEASE EXPLAIN"

Is it just jeff or the whole world

I'm not flamming but a bit confused????

Stephen Devenish
"Who cares about pollies, I like whoever lets contracts for railworks, I
don't care where the money comes from just give us a chance to price!"