Re: Stop it - England Rail Disaster

pdwyer <pdwyerNOpdSPAM@ecn.net.au.invalid> wrote in message
11f733ec.364d1cff@usw-ex0102-009.remarq.com">news:11f733ec.364d1cff@usw-ex0102-009.remarq.com...
> Please refrain from posting about the incident at Paddington.
>
> Reason No1. You don't know what happened.
> So what,It happened did it not.
>             You will not know until the inquiry has concluded.
> And what year in the new millinium will that be?
> Reason No2. You don't know what you're talking about.
> Is that so.Well thank you for enlightening us all with your detective
skills regarding our past/present occupational skills.
>             Most of you of you do not any proffessional contact
>             with any railway service.
Is that so

>             Those of you who do should know better, and await the
> result.
> HA HA HA Thats very funny it would be a first for railway people not to
speculate on the cause of a railway accident,long before the inquiry had
begun. And to have come up with a theory for why it happened.

> Lineman
with only 20 misspent years on the job,featuring some hairy off the track
excursions,a few inquiries,where on one occasion it had to be pointed out to
the board that a signal actually existed,and much hands on experience of
good old double wire pull,cranks and levers, and up ending of relays(hey it
works now) in the s&c