Re: QR SMU 220s

probably because they (for now are spare trains) For example radio station 4MMM
will plaster its logo over it and use it as a promotional train for Indy this
month.

Let's face it, the new trains are very impressive.

When I went to the Ekka this year SMU 204 was attached to a new 220 series and
even the old SMUs look tired and old comparatively.

When is QR going to purchase more of these trains. The 220 series trains are
comparable to the IMU trains when it comes to refinement and ride comfort.

Oh well we can only just gaze upon it...and dream...