Re: Aust AUDIO archives

    There are a few audio recordings on my site. They are 22050Hz 8 bit mono
wav files. Although they aren't the highest quality they still sound resonable.
They haven't been recorded with professional equipment, they are taken from a
digital video camera. I have three recordings of R711 on the St Arnaud trip and
one recording of R707 at Lara in July. I also have two short recordings from
the Western Industrial Sidings Tour. One is F317's horn and the other is GM22's
horn. I would like to 'hear' more audio recordings of aussie locos on the web.

The URL for my site is http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: