Re: DOO In Sydney?

In <37F6FFCD.7C329AE2@smartchat.net.au> Rod Gayford <rjaygee@smartchat.net.au> writes:

>Was there a guard on the train at Waterfall that was backing into the platform
>with the driver operating the train from the rear when it collided with a
>stationary train standing at the platform with spectacular affect?

I don't know for sure since I wasn't at Waterfall depot when that happened.

I think the story the guard told was that he jumped off at the last minute,
but that in reality he wasn't there at all.

What relevance does this have to the current discussion? It's a completely
unrelated issue AFAIC.

Regards,

Craig.
--
            Craig Ian Dewick            |       Stand clear - jaws closing
 Send email to craigd@lios.apana.org.au |  Visit my Australian rail transport