Re: Melbourne Public transport for Special events

7t99qn$2ch9$1@otis.netspace.net.au">news:7t99qn$2ch9$1@otis.netspace.net.au...

glums112@yahoo.com

http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278

> Sorry my mistake!!!
>
> However during Football/Cricket etc extra trains are put on, its quite
> regular to pick up an extra shift on Hillside for footy trains at the
> weekend.
>
> The problem is that they don't advertise their timetable I guess???
>
> Bob.

I have bean following the Responses to this thread with some interest.  As
the orriginator of this discussion I think that I need to clarifie the
following.

I am not talking about the situation of getting people too or from the
event.  I am talking about the situation of for instence those visitors to
this city who may want to go out after the event.  I beleive that they need
extra transport to get them home later on in the night.

Cheers Christopher