Re: Waverley train line (was: Rugby League Surpasses AFL)

Why remove the cross post? There was a workable thread going in
aus.sport.aussie-rules concerning the differences in transport access
between Arctic Park (oops, I mean Waverley) and Stadium Australia - it would
have been interesting to keep it there for a while.

DaveP

Christopher_Martin GORDON <cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au> wrote in message
7t98e0$j83$3@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU">news:7t98e0$j83$3@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU...
> : > If Waverley had had a branch line built to service it (like Flemington
> : > Racecourse) with a station right next to it, it would have been far
more
> : > successful.
>
> : The Flemington Racecourse line was far more attractive to build in its
day
> : (than Waverly today), as it services both the Royal Melbourne
Showgrounds