FAQ for aus.rail

Hi All,

Due to the many questions I see repeated all the time, all the time with
different answers, I will put forward a proposal for a weekly posting of an
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions). Posted early on a sunday morning or there
abouts, the FAQ will cover topics like the 4D and umm, i can't think of
anything else, but also basics on newsgroup eqituette.

The FAQ will also be stored on a website somewhere. If anyone has any
suggestions or a "yay or nay" verdict, CC your reply to mk@netstra.com.au.
If a yes, I will put forward a draft FAQ based on what anyone believes
should go into it. Setting up an auto post of the FAQ once weekly will not
be a problem for me.

Regards
Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski
Ph: 0416-044-124

Change is inevitable, except from a payphone.