Re: [QLD] The Last SX

Noticed this morning that the 7.20am ex Shorncliffe service could be run
with a 1500 Class Loco, because I noticed the service arriving from Normanby
pulling into Mayne Yards around 8.00 this morning. Unless QR has other
plans. It would be interesting to see them use something out of the heritage
fleet. To bad none of the old 1200s or 1250s are in working order, that
would make it even more interesting considering the last of these units were
taken out of service in the mid to late eighties.

Dean A Stalker
Email: dstalker2000@hotmail.com
Ph: +61 (07) 3886 0809
Home Page: http://welcome.to/qrhistory/ - The Unofficial QR History and Info