Re: Head on in the Western district

Further to my posting below, you were right, the points are Annett Locked as
you suggest.

Rumor has it (reliable) that the points were operated by a 3rd party, ie:
Not the crew of the ballast.

If this is so, it must surely add to the concerns of bringing in private
contractors into a rail safeworking enviroment. Then again we are told its a
brave new world by the promotors of privatisation aren't we!!! It just
happens that the crews are the ones who have to show the bravery not the
shareholders.

I guess we will know the full details later today.

Regards,

Bob.

81rd4q$295v$1@otis.netspace.net.au">news:81rd4q$295v$1@otis.netspace.net.au...