Re: See ya later Con!

> Microplex and Optusnet are used by a lot of them because of the
prepaid
> cards. No credit card needed, so they can't put a block on the card

Dave that does not stop them disconnecting the Account. You still have
log on and set up the account. You agree to obey the rules, and if you
try to offend a person or Group you are wide open to complaint, and
being expelled from the service.
It is, I agree much easier to set up an anonymous connection by buying
a card, but Optus automatically match up information submitted to
records
As an example, If you give a bogus phone number and a bogus address you
will be disconnected. Australian Phone Directory Discs can be searched
from name, number or address

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.