Wow! this Deja is good!

Just a short note to let my mates know, that I am not hiding in here!
Just sick and tired of missing postings. Today I sent 3 postings via mpx
and only two appeared according to MPX. All postings were found on Deja!
As well the EL thread contained 12 parts on MPX, but Deja had 47!
You cannot fully participate when such big gaps appear in the threads!
So if I, or others say something out of whack, it "can" be that half the
thread was unavailable, and we have missed out!
 my email address are as normal, but I notice Deja substitute another
for my real address, I hope that they will automatically go to my usual
address.
Rod ;o)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.