Re: Virgin tail lamps (or lack of them)

I'm sure its co-incidental, but Richard Branson announced this very day that
Virgin will be starting up a Domestic Australian cut-price airline.  He wants to
be operating to all major East Cost airports by the second quarter of 2000 - and
definitely before the five ring circus pitches its tent.  Sounds like more
competition for long distance rail.