Humour?

                                                  Millenium Bug

National Rail customers have been surveyed re, Y2K compliance with the
folowing results

Tolls                             Four page detailed article.

MPG Boxcar                Same four pages in four paragraphs.

CRT Group.                  Invested heavily to prepare for year 2000,
3000,......9000 and
                                     beyond. Confident that systems can
handle transition from
                                     31/12/1999 to 01/01/10000.

Sadliers                        Current Systems coped with year 1899 to 1900
so should
                                     cope with 1999 to 2000.

K&S Group.                  State that National Rail service stops every
day. " So why
                                      should 01/01/2000 be any different?"

Austrains.                      Unlikely to be able to remember 01/01/2000?

FCL                                Has a "billygram" prepared  "just in
case"

TNT Logistics.               Have an innovative new system to be revealed on
the day!

Road Transport             "If we survive untill then, it will be a bloody
miracle, so we'll
                                       worry about it on the day"

SCT                               "Time will continue to pass by with louvre
vans!"

Freight Victoria              More worried about $163 KK than Y2K.

RTBU                         "This Union unanimously rejects all Y2K
proposals. No way
                                    Comrade! United we stand for 4K"

GNRS                           "Steady growth in our sector, great relations
with our Customers
                                      and the Union, will overcome all
obstacles, even Y2K"

sent by CRT Group

Taken from the notice board Freight Victoria , Wodonga Division! Hope it
translates to the
Newsgroup OK! [If the Union was worrying about even that I would be
happy...more and
more we ask "where are they?"]
Rod ;o)