Re: [Vic] Freightcorp special grain ??

Thommo <mjthom@hdc.com.au> wrote in message
T6P%3.4$Sh5.638@vic.nntp.telstra.net">news:T6P%3.4$Sh5.638@vic.nntp.telstra.net...
> While I was visiting the Wangrail (Wangaratta) clubroom today looking
> through the window of the watertower upon hearing a rumble of a train to
my
> amazement an 81 I think trailing 2  48s passed at 14.20 hauling a string
of
> about 15 Freightcorp grain wagons.  A sight to behold an ALCOholic. Does
> anybody know if this will be a regular working??
>
> Regards
> Alcoholics anonymonus
Sitting in the loop at Allumatta on Freight Victoria 9692, G522 all green
and Golden, and a blue 81 rounds the bend belching enough thick black smoke
to start the local CFA Sirens off automatically.
Quick as a flash I thinks " that can't be a GM doing all that" and I calls
up the Driver.."What you got behind that 81, doing all that  polluting?"
"Well I dont know anything about them" he says," I got the mirrors turned
in, and I am nearly at Albury!"
AS "Gash" passed I saw the cause, two 48's doing a real Alco job!
And they have been running back and forwards most of the week. Good on ya
Gash! bet you know something about them now?
Rod :o)