Re: [VIC] Electrification to Melton ?

Jackson Harding <jaxsonjo@camtech.net.au> wrote in message
3840A150.247362FA@camtech.net.au">news:3840A150.247362FA@camtech.net.au...
> That should be rebuild the line to South Morang.  The earthworks are all
> there, although very, very dilapidated all the way through to
> Whittlesea.

>From what I remember, the details of the plan are to run it along the
original right-of-way until clear of Epping and Mill Park then deviate it
more into central South Morang, but leave it set so that it's possible to
reopen further to Whittlesea (not part of the Labor government plan, but
just in case future government/Hillside Trains owners plan to do so).  There
is also going to be an additional station for Mill Park.