Blayney - Demondrille reopening!

What I think will be the first train to run the entire lenght of the
line from Blayney to Demondrille (I think the last train to do this
was an ARHS special that ran from Demondrille to Blayney over a
weekend in November 1994) since the line was closed is scheduled to
operate on Monday December 12. It is a ballast 07.30 x Blayney. The
line is scheduled to be classified as "reopened" on 18/12 - does
anyone know if any special trains are going to be run to mark the
event?
Bevan Wall.