Re: [QLD] The last SX tin sets

You would have to admit though, that the Queenslanders have a bit of a
higher standard when it comes to railways :) I personally wouldn't trust
ANY S.A. stock, not just the Bluebird (well the BK's are okay i suppose)
but NSW? They own XPT's and Tangara's, and previously the DRC, need I say
more? :-)

Enough NSW and SA bashing for me for today (I love NSW, Honest! SA is
another matter though :)).

Regards
Micahel

--
Michael Kurkowski
Ph: 0416-044-124

"HEADLINE: Train Chases Gunzel in Vicious Revenge"