Re: [QLD] The Last SX

Michael wrote:

> AFAIK, Sunbury still counts as interurban, along with other such services
> like Bacchus Marsh, Melton, etc. I'm not sure what Stony Point would be.

It all goes back to the question what do you classify as a "Suburban Service"

There are several ways you can classify a suburban pass:
- One that operates in the electrified area (Excludes Adelaide completely and
stuff's QLD as their overhead extends to Rockhampton!).
- One that is operated by the suburban operator (Bayside operates the SPT
Pass).
- One that is covered by the suburban ticketing.

I prefer to think of it as the 3rd option. Metcard is valid to SPT, Sunbury
and Melton, all of which have terminating loco hauled pass trains.