WL1 ex Sydney 25/11

Hi

I was at Bathurst today awaiting to photograph WL1. Needless to say the
light died without the train arriving. After a lap around the racetrack and
a feed, I drove back towards Sydney and saw what looked like WL1 around
Woodford/Hazelbrook at 2200. If this was WL1 (what else could it
be,considering the length, it is hard to tell when you haven't got a
co-pilot and daylight), does anybody know why it was so late?

btw, forget about using the CountryLink on time train running info number
(132232 or 1800 028 354) to find out about a GSR train because the recorded
voice would tell u "all services are running on time.

Eric
www.erk.au.com