Re: [VIC] Kindergarten trains

On 24 Nov 1999 11:40:32 GMT, "Roderick Smith" <rodsmith@werple.net.au>
wrote, and I selectively quote:

>It seems that, as of Monday, even the organiser and operator didn't have
>timetables either.

The organiser had the timetables Tuesday afternoon and they were up on
my web page on Tuesday evening... they're still there.... I hope.  But
you're right about Monday: I had people hunting high and low for S
circulars on Monday evening without success.

I did post a message to that effect Tuesday evening, but it seems to
have vanished into the ether.

For anyone wondering about the two Rs to Ballarat on Friday as
mentioned in Steamrail's newsletter, they are *not* running.

Regards

Yuri
--
Yuri J Sos