[VIC] Today's kinder train

    I chased the kinder train to Bacchus Marsh today. The locos were
K183 and K190. The load was 1BCE - 25BE - 38BE - 17BE - 68BW - 67BW -
60BW - 63BW - 3ABE - 63ABW - 64AW - 80BW. When I saw it at Melton it was
running two minutes late. I'm not sure what time it arrived at Bacchus
Marsh but it left on time at 1335. It was running a few minutes early
when it left Rockbank. I have two image captures from the videos I took
today. I will have higher quality scanned prints on my web site soon.

Kinder train near Melton:

http://underworld.fortunecity.com/track/343/kinder2.jpg

Kinder train leaving Bacchus Marsh:

http://underworld.fortunecity.com/track/343/kinder1.jpg