Re: Railfan shop; greetings from Albert

Living in Perth I have dealt with the Railfan shop from afar with the odd
visit when in Melbourne. I have always found the service from Albert and his
trusty sidekick 'Guard' Young prompt and efficient.
I have received similar service from the ARHS in Redfern. My feelings are
that if you get efficient service and you get what you are looking for in a
timely manner then so be it.
So what if the manager shouts at you, I always thought shouting was a trait
inherent in a great number of Victorian gunzels.
So to those complaining about the RFS, do something about and stop being an
armchair critic.
However, as Mr Oliver stated, doubt must be cast about the authenticity of
the original posting.

Cheers

NMF