Peterbrough Station news sat 20 th nov 1999.

19:32cst ,good afternoon from Peterborough, lovely drop
of rain al be it a bit late fro the crops,  I have added  another
page to my home page, no graphics only links to Photo
files, I have now used up my 5meg of space, so I will be
looking for more web space.

Not much traffic on Sat at Pboro , The Westbound BHP
freight came in to the loop at 14:00 hrs  with a consist
of 10 flat tops with Steel Plats and 25 empty wagons
locos in charge were NR75 and NR34 "Boulder".
And waited at the loop for the Eastbound Ghan which was
an hour late at 14:10 hrs , the reason being the addition
of three IP cars at Adelaide. Loco in charge was NR52.

A strange visitor to Peterborough was the rail grinding
Machine  RG-7 operated by Loram, is on the Secondary
 loop and the Tamping Machine is on the siding loop
and to add to the view The Eastbound BHP freight
came in on the main loop at 1800 hrs and as I write
tis is still waiting for the Westbound Trailer Railer
which is over due.   I have made a short Video of The
RG-7.

please have a look at my added page and let me know
what you think. at
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~stationmaster/Gallery.html
Enjoy your Trains.
Robin