Re: St.Leonards Station Indicator Boards

I had a look at the Plasma screens at Martin Place yesterday. The screens I
saw had "burn in" marks from displaying the same image for an extended
periods.

The Plasma screens looks nicer in the short term, but probably cost more to
replace or maintain later on!

Anyone know what type of indicator boards the Airport Line Stations will be
using?

Jon Lau