Re: Sydney Ticket Inspectors

I couldn't help but notice your very constructive comment there Joe C.
Interesting that because I asked the question, you have just assumed that I
do not buy tickets. As a matter of fact, I live out of Sydney and buy a
weekly ticket every week to get to work. That's $40 a week. And not once
have I not bought one. In fact, I couldn't use it on two occasions because
City Rail staff had a strike. So in fact I was being short changed.

My question was actually after a discussion with a few colleges who catch
the train with me. I asked because I found what one guy was saying hard to
believe. And as it turns out, many people have posted messages claiming the
theory wrong. So how does that encourage people to not buy tickets? So
perhaps lighten up a little bit (take your chill pill or whatever) and get
your facts straight before making a fool out of your self.

Joel