Re: 3801 in movie?

In article <811p6u$5no14@atbhp.corpmel.bhp.com.au>,
Chris Stratton <stratton.chris.cp@nospam.bhp.com.au> wrote:
>Jamie Grahame <liar@au.liar.net> wrote in message
>810v73$f8m$1@toto.tig.com.au">news:810v73$f8m$1@toto.tig.com.au...
>Is it used in the new lotteries ad? (NSW)
>
>No, that is 2705. The house was constructed on the loop line at Thirlmere.

 Literally ON the loop line. The set builders left clearance for one of the ex SRA
diesels, the car set and the 27 class.
 When D1 was sent up as the tail end pilot engine, it's bogie springs almost
demolished the set :-). They left D1 parked up there overnight as they didn't want to
risk damaging the 'house' any more.
 (Or so I was told, you know how stories get bigger each telling :-)