[What goodies await us in the great privatisation!!]

Now Jeff and haircut have departed and the SABA tie brigade reside inSpring street I wonder what other goodies await us
with respect to the Great Franchise Sale of the Century.

I, as a member of the great mushroom-like mass, called "the Public", was given to understand that the franchisees were
not allowed to REDUCE services without governmnet permission. The reduction of Tram Stops can only be viewed as a
reduction in the provision of services....even if some readjustment of locations was actually warranted..I thought they
had to ask..not just do!!  Im obviously wrong in this understanding. Ihate to think of what other measures the new
"privates" are allowed to do.....and theres 25 pages of "others" to come!!  cant wait :-(

cheers >:~)) Richard