Re: J515 and GM36 to Mildura

G'day all

J 515 will run light engine from Spencer St to Ballarat at 12.15
Wednesday 17th, to arrive Ballarat at 15.05.

As to details of what happens then, I don't know as someone has removed
my draft copy of the schedule from our office, and the Special Trains
Office are agonisingly slow getting the S circulars out.

As far as I can remember, GM 36 with two steel cars will leave Seymour
at around 11.am on Thursday 18th to Ballarat via Spencer St (pick up
another steel car, Club Car Victoria and Power Van) and Nth Geelong. The
Trains will combine at Ballarat and then head to Mildura with J 515, GM
36 and T 378.

Shuttle trips will be run at Mildura over the weekend with the J and T
in push pull mode, and then the train returns to Seymour on Monday 22nd.

Hope this is of some help. Sorry I can't provide more information at
this stage. Look for another posting on Thursday, the official circular
might be available by then.

Peter Williams.
Asst Sec'y
SRHC