Re: Fatality at Ashfield

I heard a story that he had jumped over the construction site fence and gone
across the lines to the suburban platform....and got collected on the way.
If either of these theories are true then he deserved it.  I went through on
the up main about 5-10 minutes after it happened and the whole section just
looked like a car park.....trains stationary everywhere.  Hornsby crew.

Regards to all
Jane
382FBC83.608D6F17@fastlink.com.au">news:382FBC83.608D6F17@fastlink.com.au...